Mymag theme allows you to set your logo as an image file or a text. To comply with the best SEO practices, on the site homepage the logo is wrapped inside a H1 html container. On the other pages(category, tag, archive, post single etc.) the title is wrapped inside a H1 container.
Change Website Logo
- Go to Appearance → Theme Options → Header Settings
- Select Logo Tab
- From the Logo box set Logo Setting option to Custom Image Logo.
- Click Add button and Select your logo image to upload. Logo must be a .png or .jpg file
- Also you can upload a logo for the Retina devices . It should be 2x the size of main logo. If you do not set any retina logo, the site will load the normal logo on retina displays.
- After finishing the upload click the Save Changes button.