You can install the theme in two ways: through WordPress or via FTP.
If you are going to install the theme using FTP, you will need an FTP Client, such as FileZilla.
Download the Mymag files from your ThemeForest account. Navigate to your Downloads tab on ThemeForest and find Mymag. Click the Download button. On your local computer extract the ZIP folder called Mymag-tf. After extracting files you will open the folder called Mymag-tf where you will find more folders (demo_files, documentation, licensing).
Locate the Mymag.zip in the Mymag-tf folder (this is the theme you want to install). Please, follow the steps below to install the theme via FTP:
- Log into your host server via an FTP software.
- Browse to find the Mymag.zip file on your computer (located in Mymag-tf folder) and unzip it.
- Upload the extracted Mymag theme folder into wp-content → themes folder.
- Activate the newly installed theme. Go to Appearance → Themes and activate it
- After you activate Mymag you will see a notification message to activate the required plugins in the Plugins section of your dashboard.
- Click on Install Button on each plugin to start installing them. After you’ve installed them, Activate them.