WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) is an option plugin you can use together with our theme to create content for pages.
Edit your page and add as many as content blocks you desire. If you don’t know how, follow steps below.
Step 1 – Go to Pages → All Pages, edit the page you want to customize or add a new page by clicking Add New at top of the page (I add a new page).
Step 2 – Click the Backend Editor or Frontend Editor button (I click Backend Editor button).
Step 3 – Then, you can see three add buttons, using our predefined templates by click Add Template or using your own creativity by click Add Element.
Creating Your Own Layout
You can create your own layouts starting by adding columns with blocks on the page, or customizing our predefined layouts with news blocks. To add new block:
- click on Add Element or the plus sign
- Select the block that you want to use from the pop-up window.
- Now a new pop-up shows up. Every tab and option in this modal will be explained in next sections.
Important note !
When you are creating a new page or new sections please use only these 3 blue highlighted columns. This ensures that your blocks will look and work perfectly.
- Full width
- Column with sidebar
- 3 columns
When you create a New Page you can easily select one of the predefined layouts depending on your needs.
This will help you in two ways:
- To understand how our layouts are created
- To create professional pages very fast
To select a predefined layouts (default layout):
- click on Add Template button
- Select the template that you want to use from the pop-up window (default template tab)
Notice: Use only those 3 blue highlighted columns when you customizing our predefined layouts