These options are divided into two groups:
- General Post Options – These options will be applied to all posts and you can find them in the Appearance → Theme Options → Post Settings.
Exclusive Post Options – You can apply them individually for each post. You will find these options under your post while editing.
Go to Appearance → Theme Options → Post Settings:
In this section you can set up all the elements displayed in your post pages:
- Post Author Box – Show/hide author box at bottom of the post. This box contains author avatar, social networks and a short introduction about him/ her.
- Next/Prev Articles – show or hide ‘next’ and ‘previous’ posts (bottom of single post pages).
- Post meta – Show/hide all post meta
- Author meta – Show/hide the author’s name displayed on single post.
- Date meta – Show/hide the post date display on single post
- Categories meta – Show/hide the categories used on single post page
- Comments meta -Show/hide comment count number on single post
- Views meta – Show/hide the post views count on single post page
- Tags meta – Show/hide the tags used on single post page