In Mymag you have 2 different types of options:
- Global Archive settings – it applies the same options to all categories, all pages with blog List (Author page, Search page, Tags Page, Archive page).
- Individual Category settings – you can set up options to a specific category that override the global archive settings.
Global Archive settings
To set up a Global Archives go to the Appearance → Theme Options → Archives Settings.
Individual Category settings
On each category you can set a Category Header Styles, Top Post Grids, List Layouts, Category Color and Category Background. You can mix them to create your category page.
- Navigate to Posts menu > Categories .
- Edit the category you want .
- From the Edit category page you can change the settings of your category as following :
You can change:
- The category header template
- Category top posts grid
- Category article layout
- Category custom sidebar
- Category Posts settings
- Category style